1. Men would have near full employment.
2. The work pool will become more scarce and valuable, so wages will rise.
3. Women will be able to manage their households and control their budgets. Less fast food, less high fashion clothing, less excess, less less, less...
4. A more valuable worker will not be as easy to pressure to work 60 or more hours a week. Families will have more time together. The children will get more care and attention.
5. A smaller work force will give women that are still in the workforce a stronger opportunity to negotiate equal pay for the equal work.
6. College graduates will have jobs. College graduates will not have to work at fast food joints.
7. Internships would increase allowing college graduates to enter the work place with more experience.
If men don’t work, they are pretty useless. People, you can live on one income. In this economy the two job household is just greedy and selfish. Down with DINKS (dual income, no kids). Pat Buchanan's was right on this point when he wrote the book "The Death of the West."